This COF (Clean Oil Feed) Adapter installation kit will allow you to block dirty oil from the engine feeding the OMP (Oil Metering Pump) (adapter sold separately) for injection into the combustion chamber. Instead via the barbed feed you can hook up an oil reservoir, feeding the engine with good, clean oil which in turn lowers the build up of carbon deposits inside the engine, increasing performance and longevity.
Another benefit due to the engine oil not reaching the combustion chamber, is that you can run fully synthetic oil in the sump which increases stationary bearing protection and increases service intervals to that of conventional engines.
This installation kit makes this an easy to install solution, and will sit in place of your original plastic water reservoir increasing the aesthetic appearance of your engine bay as well as being functional.
- Clean oil feeding the OMP
- Fully synthetic oil can be used in the sump
- Longer service intervals
- Greater engine protection
- Aluminium and Water tanks with lasered logos.
- Backing Plate
- Fixtures and fittings.
Note: electronics not included, these are to be used from your original plastic tank
- Oil for adapter: Good 2 stroke oil such a Motul 710, Mineral engine oil 10W-30
- Oil for Sump: Good 5w-40 fully synthetic oil such as Shell Helix Ultra.
You can go our guides section in our support pages:
Or you can download the guides from those pages.