RRP Performance Ignition Coil System MKII
Ryan Rotary Performance MKII plug and play custom ignition coil system with lifetime warranty* These are the only aftermarket performance coil system that have been designed from the ground up for the Mazda Rx8 (Series 1 & 2 ). These will outperform OEM ignition systems which output 45mj’s of spark energy, these performance coils output 96mj’s of energy!!!
No more conversion wiring looms or add-hoc brackets, these coils will fit the OEM bracket and OEM ignition leads. In addition they do not require your car to be remapped like every other performance system on the market, these are designed to work with the OEM ECU settings.
Not compatible with D585 coil ECU settings, using these settings will damage the coils system and void the warranty.
S2/R3 owners will need to cut two spigots off the mounting bracket to fit the coils (about 5 mins work with a dremel)
1. OEM fitting.
2. No additional wiring harness.
3. No additional holding bracket.
4. Compatible with OEM ignition leads.
5. Designed for OEM Dwell table (ECU settings)
6. Can be bought and upgraded 1 at a time, reduced initial outlay.
7. Lower cost than OEM.
- 1 X High Energy Ignition Coils
- 14V and a dwell of 3.5ms the coil will discharge over 2.4ms with 96mj of energy. (+/- 10%)
- Dwell 3 – 4ms @ 14v
- Output Range 40 – 60KV
- Rated at 13.5V
- Operating voltage 6-16.5V
*Lifetime warranty to original purchaser on coils only.
Submit your review