Rx8 Series 1 (2003-2008) – Racing Cooling upgrade
We have modified the Series 2 Water Pump which has a much improved Impeller design to fit the Series 1 Rx8. Say goodbye to the inefficient impeller design of the Series 1 Water Pump which has not been updated since the Rx7, and say hello to the new Racing Water Pump Cooling Upgrade.
- Reduced Engine Temperatures for Fast Road or Track use
- More efficient impeller, reduces cavitation, increases cooling over a wider Rpm range.
- Custom pulley which now under-drives the Water-Pump without under-driving the rest of the ancillaries.
- More Power to the wheels, reducing pumping losses.
Availalbe in 3 sets:
- Modified Water Pump, Gasket and Custom Plain Pulley – See other listing
- Modified Water Pump, paired with 4 Peice pulley kit. – see other listing
- Modified Water Pump, paired with Racing Pulley kit. – £300
AC Delete Racing Pulley Set
Ryan Rotary Performance racing crank pulley set for all you track day lovers, this pulley weighs just 244g that’s a huge weight saving on the OEM crank which comes in a 792g.
548g of weight taken off the crank or 76% lighter than the OEM version.
The water Pump pulley with the unique rotary design weighs 225g a 83g reduction over the OEM which weighs 302g.
The Alternator Pulley come in at 72g a 90g saving over the OEM version which comes in at 162g
These are not under-driven (excluding Water-Pump) and are manufactured here in the UK.
- Modified Water Pump (Series 2)
- Gasket set
- Racing Crank Pulley (Weight 244g)
- Water Pump Pulley (Weight 2225g)
- Alternator Pulley (Weight 72g)