Rx8 Series 1 (2003-2008) – Ultimate Cooling upgrade
We have modified the Series 2 Water Pump which has a much improved Impeller design to fit the Series 1 Rx8. Say goodbye to the inefficient impeller design of the Series 1 Water Pump which has not been updated since the Rx7, and say hello to the new Ultimate Water Pump Cooling Upgrade.
- Reduced Engine Temperatures for Fast Road or Track use
- More efficient impeller, reduces cavitation, increases cooling over a wider Rpm range.
- Custom pulley which now under-drives the Water-Pump without under-driving the rest of the ancillaries.
- More Power to the wheels, reducing pumping losses.
Available in 3 sets:
- Modified Water Pump, Gasket and Custom Plain Pulley – See other listing
- Modified Water Pump, paired with 4 Piece pulley kit. – see other listing
- Modified Water Pump, paired with Racing Pulley kit. – £300
Ryan Rotary Performance, 4 piece pulley set.
Probably the best looking pulley kit available for the Rx8 available for both the series 1 and series 2 Rx8. This kit is unlike other kits and is a full four piece system.
- The Crank pulley is now a one piece design allowing further weight savings
- The Water pump pulley has a rotary themed insignia and will look great in any engine bay,
- The A.C. idler pulleys allows for replacement bearings unlike the OEM version.
- the Alternator pulley now has lightening holes mean its a whopping 55% lighter than stock!
- These kits are not under-driven and are manufactured here in the UK.
- Modified Series 2 Water Pump
- One Piece Crank Pulley (Weight 492g)
- A.C. Idler Pulley (Weight 165g)
- Water Pump Pulley (Weight 225g)
- Alternator Pulley (Weight 72g)
- Crank Pulley 792g
- Water Pump 308g
- A.C idler 105g
- Alternator 162g
- A small amount of silicone will be required to fully seal the water pump.