Ryan Rotary Performance, 4 piece pulley set for your Rx8;
Probably the best looking pulley kit available for the Rx8 available for both the series 1 and series 2 Rx8. This kit is unlike other kits and is a full four piece system. (Series 2 listed as a separate product).
The RRP pulley system is constructed from 6061 Aluminum for a lightweight but yet durable product.
- The Crank pulley is now a one piece design allowing further weight savings over OEM.
- The Water pump pulley has a rotary themed insignia and will look great in any engine bay.
- refined design A.C. idler pulley allows for replacement bearings unlike the OEM version.
- the Alternator pulley now has lightening holes mean its a whopping 55% lighter than stock!
- These kits are not under-driven and are manufactured here in the UK.
- Retains use of OEM belts.
- One Piece Crank Pulley (Weight 488g)
- A.C. Idler Pulley (Weight 135g)
- Water Pump Pulley (Weight 210g)
- Alternator Pulley (Weight 72g)
- Crank Pulley 792g
- Water Pump 308g
- A.C idler 105g
- Alternator 162g
Available in either Two Tone: Red, Blue, Anthracite or OEM+ Style Black & Clear Anodised.
Note: All sets have the third revision of AC idler pulley with circlip retained bearing.
Submit your review
Purchased the blue set as I got fed up with a rattly idler pulley and the price when compared to just that oem pulley isn’t too crazy considering you get 4 pieces.
Has it made any performance differences not that I can tell, are they as light as hell, amazing quality and seriously nice to look at? Very much so.
I’ve got a couple of RRP products and keep looking at more
James - again thank you for the continued support and positive reviews, we are so pleased you like the pulleys. This was one of our first products for the rotary community.