One of very few companies to be able to offer a bespoke ECU tuning solution to the Rx8 with the standard ECU offering real and tangible gains in horse power. The basic tuning is however more set for safeguarding your engine with some simple modifications to the ECU parameters.
This is where no logging (driving) adjustments are required and is aimed at those with minor modifications such as aftermarket coils which need a dwell adjustment or DTC deleting following an exhaust modification.
Other adjustments included in the Basic package are:
- OMP oil injection rates – Inject more oil for increased lubrication and side-seal cooling.
- Rev limiter increase -Don’t want to stop at 9000 rpm? you don’t have to!
- Fan operation temperature – Increase cooling efficiency by lowering the temperature the fans operate.
- Low temp rev limiter – Prevent wear when the engine is cold by having a rev limiter.
- VFAD Adjustment – slight air flow advantage can be achieved by operating this sooner.
The basic tuning can be done in person or remotely:
The in person person mapping costs just £80 and will take roughly 30 minutes to complete.
The remote mapping works by sending us your ECU, we will upload the modifications as agreed and send it back you.
UK: £120 (includes return shipping)
Europe: £120 (Includes return shipping)