RRP Performance Ignition Coil System MKIII (JDM Compliant)
Pre-Order no shipment prior to 12 May 20.
Ryan Rotary Performance MKIII plug and play custom ignition coil system with lifetime warranty* These are the latest improved version of the well regarded RRP MKII coil system. The MKIII system not only offers 10-15% more performance than the MKII but is now completely JDM compliant meaning NO check engine lights for all Japenese domestic Market (JDM) cars (Imports)
The RRP MKII aftermarket performance coil system was the worlds first system designed from the ground up for the Mazda Rx8 (Series 1 & 2 ) utilising the OEM bracket, OEM wiring harness and OEM ignition leads. The MKIII system offers the same fitment benefits but with increased performance, isn’t it time you “Ignite your drive!?”
- No more conversion wiring looms as with other aftermarket systems these coils use the OEM wiring harness.
- No add-hoc brackets, these coils will fit the OEM bracket making installation quick and simple.
- OEM ignition lead connections allow you to keep your OEM leads and/or upgrade at a later time.
- RRP MKIII coils do not require the car to be remapped like every other performance system on the market, these are designed to work with the OEM ECU settings.
Not compatible with D585 coil ECU settings, using these settings will damage the coils system and void the warranty.
S2/R3 owners will need to cut two spigots off the mounting bracket to fit the coils (about 5 mins work with a dremel)
1. OEM fitting.
2. No additional wiring harness.
3. No additional holding bracket.
4. Compatible with OEM ignition leads.
5. Designed for OEM Dwell table (ECU settings)
6. Lower cost than OEM.
- 4 X High Energy Ignition Coils
*Lifetime warranty to original purchaser on coils only.
Submit your review
I've had these fitted about a week now.
I had a slightly rough idle and what I thought were a couple of flat spots in the rev range before fitting these.
They have genuinely transformed the car. Idle is now silky smooth at all temps, the car pulls very well throughout the revs. I'm convinced it is definitely faster than it was before.
Very slight exhaust note change under load and an increase in fuel economy.
Over the moon with these, I cannot recommend them enough!
Thank you Josh, glad you're happy with your new coils. If you're convinced it's faster, then it probably is 😉
What can I say? To start with and the most important, great customer service! And now the coils, easy plug and play, life time guarantee, engine felt smoother and lower end felt a little better on pickup.