Ryan Rotary Performance Ltd Extended Engine Warranty
Subject to the following terms and conditions you may extend your engine warranty for further 12 month fixed period, which covers the engines, covered parts for a further 12 months (TOTAL 24 months) from installation (or delivery if engine is not installed by RRP) and/or 30,000 miles.
The warranty covers engine breakdown which is a result of a failure of a covered part, it does not for example cover engine detonation because you have now bolted a turbo to it. Extended warranty does not cover track use and any engine modification must be agreed with RRP.
Service Schedule (Conditions):
- You must keep to an engine “break in” period of 1000 miles for which the engine must not exceed 5000rpms.
- You must service the engine no later than 1500 miles post rebuild with the following:
- Oil Filter.
- New Motul 300V 5W-30 Engine Oil (Fully Synthetic 5W-40 may be used if using an RRP COFS adapter or SOHN system).
- You must adhere to the following service schedule post the first service above.
- Engine Oil and Filter replacement every 6000 miles or 12 Months which ever is sooner.
- Spark Plug Replacement every 6000 miles (NGK RE9B-T, RE8C-L and RE7C-L).
- Air Filter Replacement every 12,000 miles.
For more details on our warranty services please read the following: Ryan Rotary Performance Ltd Engine Rebuild Warranty and Extended Warranty