RRP Performance Ignition Coil System 4.0
Ryan Rotary Performance MK4.0. A new breed of plug and play custom ignition coil system with lifetime warranty* The 4.0 improves on the MKII and MKIII systems reliability but still outperforming both previous versions in terms of outright spark energy. The MK4.0 achieves this through better raw components sourced from Sakan of Japan, this allows for a lower primary current and therefore less heat within this high performance system.
Whilst looking externally very similar to the MKIII, the 4.0 is a completely new system based on the IGN 1A coil, a higher quality system which will stand up to the high demands of the rotary engine.
The original system was the world’s first coil system designed from the ground up for the Mazda Rx8 (Series 1 & 2 ) utilising the OEM bracket, OEM wiring harness and OEM ignition leads. The 4.0 system offers the same fitment benefits but with increased performance and reliability, isn’t it time you “Ignite your drive!?”
- No more conversion wiring looms as with other aftermarket systems these coils use the OEM wiring harness.
- No ad-hoc brackets, these coils will fit the OEM bracket making installation quick and simple.
- OEM ignition lead connections allow you to keep your OEM leads and/or upgrade at a later time.
- RRP 4.0 coils do not require the car to be remapped like every other performance system on the market, these are designed to work with the OEM ECU settings.
S2/R3 owners will need to cut two spigots off the mounting bracket to fit the coils (about 5 mins work with a Dremel)
1. OEM fitting.
2. No additional wiring harness.
3. No additional holding bracket.
4. Compatible with OEM ignition leads.
5. Designed for OEM Dwell table (ECU settings)
6. Lower cost than OEM.
- 4 X RRP MK4.0 High Energy Ignition Coils.
*Lifetime warranty to original purchaser on coils only.