This COF (Clean Oil Feed) Adpater will allow you to block dirty oil from the engine feeding the OMP (Oil Metering Pump) for injection into the combustion chamber. Instead via the barbed feed you can hook up an oil reservoir feeding the engine with good clean oil which in turn lowers the build up of carbon deposits inside the engine increasing performance and longevity.
Another benefit due to the engine oil not reaching the combustion chamber is that you can run fully synthetic oil in the sump which increases stationary bearing protection and increases service intervals to that of conventional engines.
- Clean oil feeding the OMP
- Fully synthetic oil can be used in the sump
- Longer service intervals
- Greater engine protection
- OMP Oil Bypass adapter
- Genuine Mazda oil seal
- Barbed male fitting 10mm
- Oil for adapter: Good 2 stroke oil such a Motul 710, Mineral engine oil 10W-30
- Oil for Sump: Good 5w-40 fully synthetic oil such as Shell Helix Ultra.
You can go our guides section in our support pages: OMP Bypass Fitting Guide
Or download the OMP Fitting Guide here: Download Now
Submit your review